If you have trouble accessing your account on Capboard due to a password-related issue, here is how to reset your password.
- On the Capboard’s sign-in page, click on the “Forgot your password?” button next to the password field.
- On the password recovery page, enter the email that you used to create the account with. Upon clicking on the “Send link” button, you will receive an email from Capboard with instructions to reset your password.
- Inside the email, you will find a button to get to the reset page. Once you click on it, you will be able to change your password and regain access to your account on Capboard.
- Create a new password, and you are done!
- After that, you will be able to access your account using the password, but Google/Microsoft logins are also possible.
- In addition, you can also set up 2-factor authentication (2FA) to add another layer of protection.