It's crucial to be able to see and understand your equity ownership. Having visibility over what you own can greatly increase your confidence when it comes to owning equity. Here is how you can do so with ease on Capboard:
- Log in and go to the My Portfolio section, which you can access by clicking on the corresponding button (a briefcase symbol) at the top right corner.
- In the My Portfolio section, you will have a general overview of your ownership in companies that are registered on Capboard.
- To see a more detailed view of your ownership in a particular company, access the company's account by clicking on its name in the Portfolio Overview sub-section or using the selector at the top left corner of the page.
- Once you're inside, go to the My Equity section (bottom of the left-side menu).
- In the My Equity section, you will have access to the details of stock issuance in your name and any other transactions involving you.
- You will see your equity ownership, the evolution, and any grants, as well as being able to do scenario modelling using a scroller.